LAST UPDATED: MARCH 1, 2020
Collection of Information
We collect two types of information from you: Non-personally Identifiable Information and Personally Identifiable Information.
- Non-personally Identifiable Information. Non-personally Identifiable Information is information that does not specifically identify you. This information includes things like the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the website you visited before coming to the Website, and the URL of the website you visit after leaving the Website. Through the use of electronic tools like Cookies and Web beacons, we, our advertisers and third-party service providers, may collect this information when you visit the Website.We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to maintain and administer the Website, analyze trends, gather demographic information and comply with applicable law. We may share this information with others without notice to you or consent from you.
- Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you individually or your household. When you engage in certain Website activities, such as creating an account, ordering a product or service, submitting or posting content, entering a contest or sweepstakes, signing up for a special offer, completing a survey, sending feedback, requesting or submitting information, or applying for a job (collectively, "Identification Activities" or individually an "Identification Activity"), we may require that you provide us information about yourself. It is optional for you to engage in an Identification Activity. If, however, you choose to engage in an Identification Activity, we may require that you provide us certain personal information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and/or date of birth. As described in Section III below, when you order products or services, we may require that you provide us with your credit card number, expiration date and authentication codes or related information; for direct payment card action, we receive your name, billing address, card number, expiration date and CVV number (“Credit Card Information”) via a secure web form and transmit such information by a secure protocol to our payment processing partner Chase Merchant Services. In doing so, we store only the last four digits of your credit card and we do not store your other Credit Card information locally. Depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as required (mandatory) and some is identified as voluntary. If you do not provide the required information for a particular activity, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity. For example, the processing of IP addresses is a necessary part of providing access to the Website, so we cannot provide access to the Website without this information.
Use and Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may exploit, use and disclose your Non-Personally Identifiable Information without limitation of any kind.
Use and Release of Personally Identifiable Information
We use Personally Identifiable Information to improve the Website, including its operation and offerings, and our administration of the Website, including but not limited to troubleshooting, resolving disputes, accomplishing administrative tasks, contacting you, enforcing our agreements with you, and complying with applicable law and complying with law enforcement activities. We may, for example, (a) use any correspondence you send to us for training, marketing and/or promotional purposes, and (b) we may store and use information you provide us (of yourself or others) to deliver purchased goods or services. We will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with other parties except as provided below:
- Affiliate Providers. We may provide products or services jointly with certain restaurants ("Participating Restaurants") and retail businesses ("Affiliated Businesses," and together with Participating Restaurants, "Affiliate Providers"). We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with Affiliate Providers to help them deliver to you purchased goods and services, provide you better service and measure our program's value. Sharing this information will allow an Affiliate Provider to market products and services directly to you, should they so choose. We will only share your Personally Identifiable Information with Affiliate Providers with which you are involved in an Identification Activity.
- Service Providers. We may engage certain third party service providers (the "Service Providers") to help us administer the Website, and provide products and services. These Service Providers may act on our behalf. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with the Service Providers to assist in the provision of our products and services. As an example, we will disclose your Credit Card Information, directly or indirectly, to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for an ordered product or service and, if applicable, disclose your address to the delivery service to deliver the product or service.
- Business Transaction. If the Company merges with or is (or its assets are) acquired by another business (an "Acquiring Company"), the Acquiring Company would acquire the information we maintain, including Personally Identifiable Information.
The use of your Personally Identifiable Information by Affiliate Providers, Service Providers or Acquiring Companies is governed by the privacy policies of such parties, if any, and is not subject to our control.
Updating and Correcting Information
Administrative and Promotional Communication
Your submission of information to the Company is optional, although we may require that you disclose certain information if you want to engage in certain Website activities. If you want to purchase products or services on the Website, we require your permission for us to send you Administrative Emails. You cannot opt-out of Administrative Emails. "Administrative Emails" relate to your Website activity, and include emails relating to your account, requests or inquiries and purchases of products and services. Unlike Administrative Emails, you must opt-in to receive Promotional Emails. "Promotional Emails" advertise our products and services, exclusive sales, special offers and/or the products and services of our advertisers and/or affiliates. If you do not want to receive Promotional Emails from us, after you have opted-in to receive these emails, you may elect to opt-out of receiving Promotional Emails at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com, by written request mailed to us at our business address provided in Section IX below, or by clicking the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of any Promotional Email. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address and what Promotional Emails you do not want to receive.
Security of Information
You can access your Personally Identifiable Information on our Website through a password and your email address. This password is encrypted. You are responsible for the safety and security of this password and we recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted to us.
We employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information that you share with us and seek to partner with companies that do the same. Notwithstanding the forgoing, no website is one-hundred (100%) secure and transmitting information over the internet inherently possesses risk; therefore, we do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
We may assign your computer one or more cookies that may collect information to facilitate access to the Website and to personalize your online experience. We may also use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons that collect information and/or tracks your use of the Website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
- Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer for record keeping purposes. Through the use of a cookie, we may automatically collect information about your online activity on the Website, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the Website. When you sign in to your account on the Website, we will record your user or member ID (unique identifier) and the name associated with such information in the cookie file on your computer. We may allow our Affiliate Providers, Service Providers and advertisers to serve cookies from the Website to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of the Website, its content and advertising. Most browsers allow you to delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. If you do so, some of the Website features and services may not function properly. Some third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offer a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
- Web Beacons. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track your online movements or to access cookies. Unlike cookies that are stored on your computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may include web beacons in Promotional (or other) Email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to the Website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
- Children. Minors under the age of 13 may not use the Website. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 13, and no part of the Website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly sell (as defined by the California Consumer Protect Act), the personal information of minors under 16 years of age to non-affiliated third parties without affirmative authorization.
- Public Areas. We provide areas on the Website where you can post information about yourself, can communicate with others or can review products and services, and submit media content publically. This information is accessible, and can be read, collected, and used by others. We do not control who reads your postings, or what they do with the information.
- Notice of Privacy Rights to California Residents. We provide our California customers with specific rights regarding their Personally Identifiable Information. This section describes the rights that you have under California law and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Used, or Disclosed. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use and disclosure of your Personally Identifiable Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive your request and verify your identity, we will disclose to you: (a) the categories of information we collected about you; (b) the categories of sources for the information; (c) our business or commercial purpose for collecting or disclosing that information; (d) the categories of third parties with whom we shared that information; and (e) the categories of information we collected about you in the preceding 12 months.
- Right to Delete Personal Information Collected or Maintained. You have the right to request that we delete any of your information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your request and verify your identity, we will permanently delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your information from our records, unless a legal exception to deletion applies. In our response to your request to delete, we will specify the manner in which we have deleted your information or, if we must deny your deletion request, the basis for this refusal.
- Right to Non-Discrimination for Exercise of Privacy Rights. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights by: (a) denying you goods or services (except with respect to IP addresses, since we cannot provide our Website to you without collecting the IP address from which you access the Website); (b) charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; (c) providing you a different level or quality of goods or services; or (d) suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Exercising Your Rights To exercise the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Authorizing an Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to submit your consumer request on your behalf, so long the authorized agent has your written permission to do so and you have taken steps to verify your identity directly with us.
- Verifying Your Request. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
- To verify your identity, we ask that you provide us with the following information when you submit your request: (a) first name; (b) last name; and (c) phone number or email. We will use the above information to verify your identity. Depending on your type of request or the information requested by you, we may require additional information to verify your identity and fulfill your request.
- You may make such a request by contacting us in writing by electronic mail, postal mail, or commercial courier at the company business address or email address provided in Section IX below, with a preference on how our response to your request should be sent.
- California law also requires that we disclose how we respond to “do-not-track requests” from our users. At this time, we do not currently respond to “do-not-track” requests from our users’ browsers.
Townsquare Commerce, LLC. (d/b/a Bids 4 Bargains)
1851 North Greenville Ave.
Richardson, TX 75081
Customer Service Inquiries | firstname.lastname@example.org
Townsquare Commerce, LLC, a Townsquare Media company